Reopening December 3rd in Birmingham for Maternity and Newborn Photography Sessions!
How exciting! After yet another month long lockdown, we have been given permission to reopen and Birmingam will be entering TIER 3 – please do visit The UK Government Website for detailed information. After having a look through, the same rules we have become accustomed to are what we will be following, including social distancing and wearing facemasks.
SO! I have some incredible news to share you all! Firstly – I am relocating! My studio is MOVING to a new location in the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham. The new space will offer clients a much more luxurious experience, more space and privacy. There are far more options available for parking and many of the exciting places to explore in the Jewellery Quarter are much more accessible. You’ll be able to get to the stunning coffee shops and popular Damascena just a short walk away. The local train station is around the corner and the for those travelling by car, there are plenty of parking spaces and the nearest motorways within 10 minutes of the city centre.
Second piece of news, have you noticed? The new look of my website? I wanted a clean look and tidy aesthetic! Also – the logo has changed too! Perfect timing, to go with the new location and website.
I want to thank each and every single one of my clients, who have chosen me as their photographer during the months we could open! Without you, this wouldn’t have happened.
So what is the plan? Reopening will commence from 3rd December and all sessions rescheduled are prioritised. Clients will be contacted for dates and availability as soon as possible. As planned:
– Clients attending will only be welcomed from the same household (unless they have formed a confirmed bubble).
– Please remove footwear and outdoor wear (coats) upon entry and placing them in designated area, with shoes on the mat and your coats on the hooks. You can keep your personal items on you and bring it into the studio.
– I will be using PPE (personal protective equipment) handwashing access is available and the use of alcohol handgels/sanitisers, antibacterial moisturisers to protect your skin and minimise transmission from touch.
– A process for cleaning between sessions, which includes steam cleaning and disinfecting of high contact areas.
– All items of clothing worn that belong to my maternity studio will be disinfected and washed after use.
– Any furnishings that are not covered with covers, hard props and flooring will be disinfected and cleaned after use. This includes high contact areas, such aas door handles.
– Social distancing will be in place wherever possible in addition to PPE.
– Please only bring what you need to the session, to keep the space clear and clutter free.
Finally, if you or any member of your household has been unwell with the following:
– a loss in the sense of smell or taste
or, has been in contact with someone who has, then please let me know as soon as possible, your session will be rescheduled.
If you want to enquire about booking in a maternity, newborn or other photography session or want to know more, please use the enquiry form below.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for general enquiries about photoshoots in Birmingham.
I will be in touch with clients who’s sessions were not able to go ahead over the coming days this week, please do listen out!
Looking forward to getting back into the studio to capture some beautiful baby bumps for maternity photographs and brand new babies.